- Children's fares: 5 - 14 years inclusive.
- Infants fares: under 4 years old.
- Children aged 14 or under cannot travel on Crew Adventures New Zealand tour services without an accompanying adult aged 18 or over.
- All entrance fees.
- All meals where indicated.
- Snacks and refreshments.
- Guided Tours through most places of interest.
- All costs quoted are in NZ$ (unless stated) and include Goods & Services Tax at 15%.
- Overnight tour packages must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- Quoted prices do not include credit card fees of up to 2.9% of the tour value or a minimum of $3.
We accept the following credit cards:
- American Express
Personal cheques are not accepted.
- English commentary is provided by your driver/guide on points of interest en route.
- Multilingual commentaries (Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Czech) available on selected tours. Refer to fare inclusion. Due to operational reasons this service may not always be available on the selected tour. We recommend contacting us in advance of your tour to arrange.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
- Crew Adventures New Zealand reserves the right to alter fares, arrange alternative transport, tour routes, services or accommodation. In the event that Crew Adventures New Zealand are unable to operate the tour – an alternative operator will be provided. If an alternative is not available, then a full refund will be issued.
- Crew Adventures New Zealand reserves the right to cancel the tour if the tour has not meet the minimum passenger numbers required for the tour to operate. In the event that Crew Adventures New Zealand are unable to operate the tour – an alternative operator will be provided. If an alternative is not available, then a full refund will be issued. Minimum operational numbers for public tours is usually 4.
- Crew Adventures New Zealand shall not be held responsible for any property loss or damage and/or for any damages resulting in death or personal injury which may arise whilst on tour or when utilising any other service provided by Crew Adventures New Zealand agents. Some services featured in this brochure or website are not operated by Crew Adventures New Zealand.
- Clients are reminded that optional activities such as Luging, Eco-Zip, Zorbing etc always have an element of risk and clients should note the above clause. Crew Adventures New Zealand shall not be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting in any activities beyond its control such as fire, machinery breakdown, civil disturbances, theft or any delays or itinerary changes that may include additional expense that have been brought about by circumstances beyond the company's control.
- Refunds cannot be made for unused tour portions.
- The operator cannot be held responsible for any personal items or luggage passengers forget to remove from the coach.
- Crew Adventures New Zealand reserves the right to request passengers leave the coach if their behaviour is detrimental to the enjoyment of other paying passengers. In such circumstances, no refunds shall be given.
- At times during busy seasons (usually November to March) accommodation may not be available at some overnight destinations on the tour you have chosen. Should this occur at the time of your booking our reservations staff will suggest reversing your itinerary or date of departure to enable confirmation of the tour you have chosen.
- Not all tours operate daily and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In the event of a coach breakdown, Crew Adventures New Zealand reserves the right to alter the tour itinerary. Compensation will be considered if the coach is more than 2 hours late.
- Should we cancel the tour due to force majeure (i.e political unrest, war or threat of war, riots, acts of god, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disasters, adverse weather conditions or similar events beyond Crew Adventures New Zealand ’s control) we will give a full refund of any monies paid to us less reasonable expenses incurred by us in respect of your booking.
- Crew Adventures New Zealand is not responsible for the costs of any other travel arrangements due to cancellations or rescheduling of any tour departure.
CANCELLATION & AMENDMENT FEES:
- A minimum cancellation fee of $20 applies to all online bookings at the discretion of the supplier.
- 7 days or more prior to travel - overnight tours will incur a cancellation fee at the discretion of the supplier.
- (day tours/ trips) - 7 days - 48 hours prior to travel - 25% of the total fare at the discretion of the supplier.
- (over night or package tours) - 7 days - 48 hours prior to travel - 50% of the total fare at the discretion of the supplier.
- Within 24 hours prior to travel - 100% cancellation fee.
- An amendment fee of NZ$20 per booking will be charged for any bookings changed 7 days prior to travel. Within 7 days fees will be charged in accordance with the policies of other suppliers.
It is strongly recommended that customers insure themselves against cancellation charges and a possible loss of money or personal belongings.
Crew Adventures New Zealand carries checked luggage subject to the below terms and the Contract and Commercial Law Act 2017, Part 5, Subpart
- All luggage carried must be clearly labelled with the passenger's name, address, contact details and destination. The size, weight and number of luggage items that can be carried is specified below. If a passenger wishes to travel with more luggage than is permitted, or with oversize items, the item(s) may be refused if there is no available space.
- Up to two pieces per person weighing a maximum of 25kg each per person. Each piece of luggage should not exceed total dimensions (length + width + height) of 158cm (62 inches).
- If you are travelling with a wheelchair, mobility scooter or baby pushchair that can collapse down to fit within the Checked Luggage size and weight dimensions, it can be counted as one of your two Checked Luggage entitlements. If the item cannot be collapsed down to fit our Checked Luggage size and weight dimensions, it will be regarded as Oversize Luggage.
- Handbags, umbrellas, walking sticks and other aids are permitted.
- You are responsible for your carry-on luggage, and Cheeky Kiwi Travel accepts no responsibility whatsoever for loss or damage to carry-on luggage.
RIGHT OF REFUSAL TO CARRY LUGGAGE
- Crew Adventures New Zealand has the right to refuse to take luggage if it does not meet the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions, or if it breaches the Contract and Commercial Law Act 2017, Part 5, Subpart 1.
- If a passenger travels with more luggage than permitted as above, then the additional item(s) may be refused if there is no available space.
- Prohibited items are not permitted either on board or in the luggage compartment.
- Crew Adventures New Zealand does not carry unaccompanied parcels under any circumstances. Passengers must never accept luggage or parcels on behalf of someone.
- Crew Adventures New Zealand will not be responsible or liable for any loss or inconvenience if a passenger is refused travel under any of these circumstances.
- The passenger acknowledges and gives consent for Crew Adventures New Zealand/Cheeky Kiwi Travel by itself or through an agent to take photographs, audio or video recordings, or other forms of recordings that capture the passenger’s image, likeness, voice, performance or all of these (“Images”) during the course of this activity / tour. The passenger acknowledges and gives consent for Crew Adventures New Zealand to receive and use Images of the passenger from other.
- Crew Adventures New Zealand may use Images for marketing and promoting its services. The ways in which the Images will be used for marketing purposes include, but are not limited to, incorporating the Images in print, broadcast, internet media, direct marketing channels, downloadable content and applications, and all other media, platform or technology now known or to be developed for distribution around the world. The Images may be altered, modified, changed, combined or incorporated into other works.
- The passenger has a right to request access to the passenger’s Images and to correction of those Images to ensure they are complete and not misleading. However, the passenger acknowledges that if the Images have been incorporated into marketing materials, it may not be reasonably practicable for Crew Adventures New Zealand to make any changes to the Images. The passenger authorises Crew Adventures New Zealand to refuse the request to correction in such circumstances.