Skywalk - Auckland Sky Tower
SKYWALK THE EDGE 192 METRES ABOVE AUCKLAND
Imagine you are walking along a narrow walkway around the outside of the Sky Tower, high above Auckland. There are no handrails, nothing but thin air and the city 192 metres below you!
You’ve got spectacular 360° panoramic views of Auckland, its hills, the harbour and the islands beyond. If you look down, you have a perfect bird’s eye view of the city far below.
Do you dare to SkyWalk the edge?
WALK RIGHT AROUND THE OUTSIDE OF THE SKY TOWER IN AUCKLAND
During your SkyWalk experience, you’ll walk right around the Sky Tower, the tallest tower in the Southern Hemisphere, stopping at several points to:
- Have your photo taken.
- Admire incredible views of Auckland city and the sparkling harbour.
- Learn a little about Auckland history and landmarks.
- See how tiny cars and people look from 192 metres above.
- Hear the amazing story of the Auckland Sky Tower’s construction.
- Have a go at hanging over the edge!
For a big New Zealand adventure, an massive buzz and extraordinary memories, SkyWalk the edge.
Crew adventures discount 20% when you use promo code CrewAdventuresNZ while booking.
Normal price $145