BAY OF ISLANDS EXPLORER
One day tour from Auckland to the most picturesque and popular site. The bay of Islands boasts more than 140 beautiful sub tropical islands and the site that the earliest contact between the indigenous population and European settlers took place in New Zealand. On this tour you will be picked up from the hotel and driven on a guided tour to the Bay of Islands.
Once we have reached this amazing site you will head out for a half day cruise on the Explore Discover the Bay trip. Which includes dolphin watching (whenever possible), a visit to the famous Hole in the Rock plus a BBQ lunch on a beautiful Bay island. All of this while cruising and being guided through this breath taking area.
After the cruise we will slowly make our way back to Auckland stopping for bush walks, waterfall viewing or to see the giant Kauri, your choice!
After the tour our friendly staff will drive you back to your hotel.
- Hotel/airport pick up and drop off
- Beautiful scenic drive through the New Zealand countryside
- Professionally guided tour about New Zealand and the culture.
- Movie or entertainment during drive
- Cruise ticket and guided tour of the Bay of Islands
- Holes in the Rock Visit
- Dolphin Watching (when possible)
- BBQ Lunch on Urupukapuka Island
- Stop for either beach, waterfall or giant Kauri tree viewing
- Multiple stops to purchase food, buy souvenirs or take photos
- Guided tour back to the Hotel
- WiFi on Transport available at additional cost
- Pick up: 6am
- Drop off: 6-7pm depending on traffic
- 12 - 13 hour tour
- Cash NZ Dollar
- Debit card
- Credit card
- US Dollars
Price is per person and based on a minimum of 4 people per tour.
Discounts for larger groups or surcharges for smaller groups may apply contact us for more information.
If you want to go on a tour in less than 12 hours please call or message us.